Monday, July 19, 2010

I talked to Kevin Woo!


It's true! I was able to talk to Kevin! haha! it happened on the day of their concert here in the Philippines (June 14, 2010)... we left our line at Araneta for a while when someone texted my friend that U-kiss is currently eating at the HEAT. At first we were like The Heat? where on earth is that place? then suddenly I remembered the place! ( i saw it the day before while me and my friend were roaming around at Edsa Shang, we were there for the fanmeet ) then the three of us immediately called a taxi and went to Edsa Shang! we rushed in at the restaurant and scanned the people there.....me and my 2 friends were like "Asan sila?" then i saw SOOHYUN! i was like "ayun!!!" and the three of us were standing and staring at their table like a bunch of idiots... I swear to god my jaw is trembling at that time...soo hyun saw us and then waved at us and we were like petrified! lol then they left the table....we followed Kibum, Xander and Soohyun....

Kibum, Xander and Soo Hyun

while following them I said "Xander" to call his attention..no response...i was like whispering his name...i can't talk loud enough because I was soooo nervous...but my friend talked in a louder voice and said "Hi Xander!" then he said Hello! OMGEEEE.....that is the most unforgettable HELLO ever!!!

And then...we saw Kevin and Kiseop next! they were at a counter (not so sure what to call that ) drinking ...me and my friends were mesmerized by Kiseop's presence and Kevin's beauty! lol XD Kevin wasn't wearing any make up....and He's soooo tall! Kiseop is even taller than him! waaa...

Kevin & Kiseop

me and my friends were nudging and telling each other "go talk to him!"
My friend said "Kevin"...no response...maybe our voices are too low...and then i said in a louder voice "Hi Kevin!" aaannddd THAT'S IT!!! He turned around and said Hello! i asked him if we could take a picture with him but he pol itely declined , he told us that he'll just see us at the concert and we said that we'll be there! and then, he said thank you! Kiseop was just looking while we were talking to Kevin.....If only my korean is good! (i know some korean phrases but I wasn't able to think of any korean words at the time....still mesmerized! lol) then we left, we even saw them at the lobby a few minutes after we left the restaurant...hehe...I think they're going back to their rooms....we watched them ride the elevator...but the guards are there so we can't really go closer....I was hoping that I woul d see ELI (he's my fave!) and Dong Ho but they weren't at the restaurant soooo....we went back to our line at Araneta and waited for the concert!


No comments:

Post a Comment